Okay, I haven't blogged much lately. Schools been making everything hectic. Anyways, my all-time favorite band, Skillet, released a new album a couple of weeks ago. It broke and set a TON of records. I mean, the album is absolutely amazing. Anyways, back to the point. 9-11 was yesterday. People remembered what happened the day perfectly, but some of us only remember some things. Really the only thing I really remembered was I was at school, and the secretary came down to our classroom and told my teacher. They were both in tears, and none of us knew what was going on. I don't remember whether or not they let us out early, but I think they did. I came home; my mom was watching the news and her face was stained with tears. I've seen the pictures, heard the tales of people that lived through it. 9-11 was a big thing that crushed our nation. The only thing I really remember is the destruction it caused our people and our nation. The devestation, the depression, and the anger towards the people who did it. Some would say because of what happened to the Twin Towers is why we are in war, some would say it is for oil, and some would say that we are in war because the president was prejudiced. Who knows the real reason? No one on earth really knows. Not that I know of, anyway. Anyways, this all adds up to heros'. We've got police, firemen, marines, navy seals; everything to protect us. But only some people in the US have the True Hero inside them. Which would be our Lord, Jesus Christ. Now this is where Skillet comes into this blog. They just released their new music video for Hero yesterday. Perfect date, I know. But the words of the song make it even more perfect. I don't care if you like Skillet; if you like rock music, but the words to the song are ABSOLUTELY amazing. Just focus on the words and the video. It could change your life.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Skillet/Hero--217276434
No comments:
Post a Comment